Quicker Ice Cream Using Zipper Locking Freezer Bags
"Ice cream in a Bag"
Please note: Normal zipper bags will NOT work, as they can not handle the cold and the "rough" handling when mixingIngredients
- 6 - tablespoons rock salt
- One average size ice cube tray (Usually 16 cubes)
- ½ cup your favorite fruit juice
- One cup of heavy cream
- One Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 - One gallon zipper locking freezer bag
- 1- One quart size reclosable freezer bag
- Place 16 ice cubes into the one gallon reclosable freezer bag.
- Add rock salt.
- Set bag to the side.
- Pour fruit juice into a 1 quart zipper top freezer bag.
- Add the cream and sugar.
- Remove as much of the air out of the bag and be sure that you securely zip the bag shut.
- Place small freezer bag into larger gallon size freezer bag.
- Place the larger freezer bag inside of a towel and shake vigorously for five minutes. Take care not to drop or loose your grip.
- Remove the smaller bag that has magically transferred your yummy ingredients into a dreamy, creamy serving of ice cream.
- Wipe the outside of the smaller freezer bag so the salt and ice doesn’t get in the ice cream.
- Enjoy. Share if you must.